Junjou....

Junjou....
gomenasai... aishiteru!

Quotes...

Sarah me dió su diario donde enconte algunas cosas frases que explican mucho, quizás son cursis pero espero que las leas:

The difference between holding on to a hurt or releasing it with forgiveness is like the difference between laying your head down at night on a pillow filled with thorns or a pillow filled with rose petals.

It's not about forgiving or not forgiving, all that matters is how important that person is to you, and what's important to yourself.

One day you'll ask me which is more important, you or my life.
And i'll say my life and then you'll walk away never knowing you're my life.

if i had a star for every time you brightened my life, i'd be holding a galaxy in my hands

The only one who can dry your tears is the one who made you cry

It's true you don't know what you've got until it's gone, but it's also true you don't know what you've been missing until it arrives.

i'm a human... and i love you...

THERE IS ALWAYS HOPE

Sorry, but my "give a damn"'s broken

No matter how much you treat me like shit... i can't help loving you even more.

"...i want to jump in front of every cab i see, because maybe then i'll stop thinking about him"

"...you said you'd always be there for me... but you're not... and it's because of me, it's my fault"


0 respuestas a lo que mi cabeza dice: