Junjou....

Junjou....
gomenasai... aishiteru!

when i'm drunk i can writte better in english....

i'm so drunk and i don't care!!!



sometimes i act like a crazy little child, afraid of all the world and closing myself into an own weird and strange world... so that's make me feel insecure and lonely when i have this kind of days.

and i'm afraid of myself... because sometimes y wanna run away when something is fucking good to me... and this time i don't wanna do it, because if you're my everything right now. You're the one i love and the one i need, because of you i found myself in a way i didn't expect.

so, help me to figure out what's fucking wrong in me. help me to be a better man....

i love you, even if sometimes is a little painful, and it's like this because of me...

2 respuestas a lo que mi cabeza dice:

Anónimo dijo...

definitivamente deberias de estudiar ingles estando ebrio!

Anónimo dijo...

definitivamente tienes que estudiar inglés pero estando pedo..